The health care structure in Bangladesh is not developed yet. We are working in this sector.Read More
Our skilled research team is working hard to analyze the sector wise data to serve our purpose.Read More
Relief distribution is one of our regular campaign on various crisis or calamity in Bangladesh.Read More
As a developing country Bangladesh didn’t get the ablity to implement the school health service policy. We are working on this sector.Read More
We are giving the primary health training to sectorwise people as like students, garments labour and so on.Read More
Day by day the number orphanages and old homes are increasing in Bangladesh. We are providing support in this sector.Read More
Open medical camp with free medication is our regular basis programme.Read More
The ongoing project aims to provide the following services under the Maternal and Child Health Care Center:
• Antenatal Care (ANC): It is the care a woman receives from healthcare professionals during her pregnancy. She’ll be offered at least 4 antenatal check up with a midwife, or sometimes with a doctor who specializes in pregnancy and birth (an obstetrician).
• Normal Vaginal Delivery (NVD): A normal vaginal delivery (NVD) occurs when a pregnant female goes into labor without the use of drugs or techniques to induce labor, and delivers her baby in the normal manner, without forceps, vacuum extraction, or a cesarean section.
• Outpatient Department (OPD) for Mother and Children: It is the section of the health center where patients are provided medical consultations, free medication and other allied services.
• Vaccination for Pregnant Mother and Children: Different vaccines will be supplied to the pregnant mothers and children under this program. Ensure EPI schedule for all neonate.
• Neonatal, Infant and Under Five children care: It will include all emergency necessary services for the 0 days to under five age groups.
• Protein Energy Malnutrition (PEM) Prevention: By providing knowledge and supplying nutritious and healthy food among the registered Rohingya mothers and children.
• Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Prevention: By generating knowledge and education and creating awareness by organizing meeting or scheduled class program.
• Communicable Disease Prevention: It will be established via vaccination program.
• Family Planning: By creating awareness and delivering contraceptive product and other preventive methods.
• Referral Services: All the critical patients like indication for caesarian section, hospital admission and other major procedure will be referred to the nearby Upazila Health Complex(UHC) through our ambulance.
• Food Delivery Point: To ensure the proper nutrition among the registered pregnant mothers and under five years old children, we will provide healthy food weekly basis.