Along with the different health programs, HMBDF intends to conduct research on various fields of this sector. HMBDF collaborates with distinguished researchers, institutions and development organizations to address different public health issues facing the world today.
Our research objectives are to-
• Provide better insight regarding the study issue
• Provide a better understanding of the study topic
• Discover effective prevention techniques and tools
• Assess the impact of different preventive measures
• Contribute to achieving the MDGs through reducing mortality and morbidity and developing realistic and cost-effective solutions
Our proposed research programs:
Factors Affecting the Utilization of Antenatal Care Visits During Pregnancy and Complications of it During Delivery among the underprivileged community.
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder among the Forced Migrant
Our Research Ethics:
We respect the participant’s privacy
We do nothing without participant’s consent